It takes a surprising amount of sustained energy and hydration to sit on your butt for 8+ hours a day. Here is what I consume in a typical day to keep the keyboard lit up:
- 8 oz fruit or veggie smoothie.
- 12 - 18 oz of coffee, depending on how tired I am.
- 12-24 oz of La Croix, because La Croix is the bomb.
- 12 oz of regular H2O before a workout.
- 8 oz of protein shake recovery smoothie post-workout.
- 12-24 oz of La Croix, because, see above.
- 12 oz of tea. Tea time at MCD is 3 pm, but is typically between 4 and 6 pm. I’m partial to Tazo’s Green Ginger.
- One more can of La Croix, for good measure.
That’s 76-118 oz during a typical day of work (just short of a gallon).